- Terms and Conditions for Overnight Stay
Terms and Conditions for Overnight Stay
Scope of application
|Article 1 1.||Accommodation contracts concluded between the hotel and guests and contracts related thereto shall be in accordance with the provisions of this agreement and any matters not stipulated in this contract shall be in accordance with laws or ordinances established in general .|
|2.||Where the hotel responds to the special agreement to the extent not contrary to laws and ordinances and customs, regardless of the provision of the preceding paragraph, that special contract shall prevail.|
Application for accommodation contract
|Article 2 1.||A person who wishes to apply for a hotel accommodation contract to the hotel should offer the following information to the hotel.|
(2)Accommodation date and expected arrival time
(3) Accommodation Charges (In principle, it depends on basic accommodation fee in Attached Table 1.)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
|2.||When guests have requested to continue staying beyond the staying date of item 2 of the preceding paragraph during the stay, the hotel will treat it as having applied for a new accommodation contract at the time of the offer.|
Establishment of accommodation contract etc
|Article 3 1.||The accommodation contract shall be established when the hotel accepts the application under the preceding article.Provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where we have proved that the hotel did not accept.|
|2.||When the accommodation contract is concluded pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, you will be required to pay the application fee determined by the hotel up to the basic accommodation fee of the staying period (three days when it exceeds 3 days) by the date designated by the hotel .|
|3.||The application fee is first applied to the accommodation fee to be finally paid by the guest, and in the event of a situation where the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 apply, after the penalty payment is applied in order of reparations , If there is a remaining amount, it will be refunded upon payment of the fee according to Article 12.|
|4.||If the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 can not be paid by the date specified by the hotel pursuant to the provision of the same paragraph, the accommodation contract will lose its effect.However, in designating the payment due date of the deposit, only when the hotel notifies the guest to that effect.|
In cases where payment of application is not required
|Article 4, 1.||Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 of the preceding article, the Hotel may respond to a special agreement that does not require payment of the deposit under the same paragraph after the contract is established.|
|2.||In the case of accepting an application for an accommodation contract, if the hotel does not ask for payment of the application fee set forth in paragraph 2 of the preceding article, and if the payment due date of the deposit is not specified, it is handled as being in accordance with the special contract of the preceding paragraph I will.|
Rejection of conclusion of accommodation contract
|Article 5||The hotel may not respond to the conclusion of accommodation contract in the following cases.|
(1) When the application for lodging does not comply with this agreement.
(2) When there is not room in the room due to full occupancy.
(3) When a person who intends to stay is recognized as having the possibility of acting contrary to laws and ordinances, public order or good manners and customs concerning accommodation.
(4) When a person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as an infectious person.
(5) When a burden beyond a reasonable range is requested for accommodation.
(6) When you can not accommodate due to natural disasters, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
(7) When it falls under the provisions of Article 5 (No.) of the Ehime Prefectural Ryokan Enforcement Ordinance Ordinance.
Guest resale right to cancel
|Article 6, 1.||Guests can cancel the accommodation contract by offering to the hotel.|
|2.||If the guest cancels all or part of the accommodation contract due to reasons attributable to the responsibility (according to the provisions of Article 3, item 2), the hotel requested payment by designating the payment due date of the application , Unless the guest has canceled the accommodation contract prior to the payment.) Will charge a penalty fee pursuant to the schedule listed in Appended Table 2.Provided, however, that in response to the special agreement under Article 4, paragraph 1, the hotel announced to the guest about the obligation to pay penalties when the guests canceled the accommodation contract Sometimes.|
|3.||If the guest does not arrive at 23 pm on the day of the accommodation day on the day of the accommodation day (in the case where the scheduled time of arrival is specified beforehand, the time when 23 hours have elapsed) before arrival, the hotel does not accept the stay The contract may be deemed to have been canceled by the guest and may be processed.|
The right to cancel the contract of the hotel
|Article 7 1.||In the following cases, the hotel may cancel the accommodation contract.|
(1) When the guest is deemed to be in danger of acts contrary to the provisions of laws and ordinances, public order or good manners concerning accommodation, or when it is recognized that the act was done.
(2) When the guest is clearly recognized as an infectious person.
(3) When a burden beyond a reasonable range is requested for accommodation.
(4) When it can not be accommodated due to grounds such as natural disasters due to force majeure.
(5) When it falls under the provisions of Article 5 (No.) of the Ehime Prefectural Ryokan Enforcement Ordinance Ordinance.
(6) Mischief for sleeping cigarettes, firefighting equipment etc in the bedroom, other prohibitions on usage rules prescribed by the hotel (limited to items necessary for fire prevention).When not obeying.
|2.||When the hotel cancels the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not charge the accommodation services etc. that the guests have not yet received.|
|Article 8 1.||Guests are required to register the following items at the front desk of the hotel on the day of the staying day.|
(1)Name of guest·age·sex·Address and occupation
(2) For foreigners, nationality, travel number, entry date, date of entry
(3)Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the hotel
|2.||When guests intend to do payment of the fee of Article 12 by a method that can substitute for currency such as traveling checks, accommodation tickets, credit cards, etc., they shall be presented beforehand at the time of registration in the preceding paragraph.|
Room usage time
|Article 9 1.||Guests can use the rooms at the hotel from 3 pm to 11 am the next morning.However, in case of staying continuously, you can use it all day except arrival date and departure date.|
|2.||Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel may respond to the use of rooms outside the time specified in the same paragraph.In this case the following additional fee will be charged.|
(1) Up to 3 hours, 30% of room worth equivalent (1/3 of room charge)
(2) Up to 6 hours, 50% of room worth equivalent (1/2 of room charge)
(3) Over 6 hours or more, 100% of room worth equivalent (full room charge)
|3.||The equivalent amount of room described in the preceding paragraph shall be 70% of the basic accommodation fee.|
Compliance with usage rules
|Article 10||Guests are required to comply with the usage rules established by the hotel within this facility.|
|Article 11 1.||The opening hours of the main facilities of the hotel are as follows and detailed business hours of other facilities etc. will be announced at the installation brochure, bulletin of each place, service directory in the room etc.|
(1)Front desk · Cashier etc. Service time:
■Front desk service, until 22: 00
(2)Food service time etc.:
■Breakfast, From 7:30 to 9:00
■Dinner, 18:00 to 20:00
|2.||The time set forth in the preceding paragraph may be changed on occasion if necessary. In that case, I will inform you with an appropriate method.|
Payment of fee
|Article 12 1.||Breakdown of accommodation fee etc. to be paid by guests depends on the points listed in Appended Table 1.|
|2.||Payment of the accommodation fee etc in the preceding paragraph is made by currency or a method such as travel checks, accommodation tickets, credit cards approved by the hotel, at the time of departure of guests or request by the hotel, at the front desk I will.|
|3.||Even if the hotel provides guests to guests and makes it possible to use it, even if the guest did not arbitrarily stay, the accommodation fee will be charged.|
Responsibility of the hotel
|Article 13 1.||The hotel will indemnify the damage in case of impairing the guests on performance of the accommodation contract and related contracts or by their defaults.However, this is not the case unless it is due to reasons attributable to the hotel.|
|2.||This facility has received the appropriate mark from the fire department, but in order to cope with the fire etc., it has joined the Ryokan Liability Insurance.|
Treatment when contracted rooms can not be provided
|Article 14 1.||When the hotel can not provide guest rooms contracted to the guests, we will arrange other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as possible with the consent of the guests as much as possible.|
|2.||When the other accommodation facilities can not be relaxed regardless of the provision of the premise, the hotel pays a compensation fee equivalent to penalty payment to the guest, and the compensation fee is used for the amount of damages.However, we will not pay a compensation fee when there is no reason to reprove the hotel about what guest rooms can not be offered.|
Treatment of parliamentary party
|Article 15 1.||In the event of loss, damage or other damage to the goods or cash and valuables you deposit to the front desk, the hotel will indemnify the damage unless it is force majeure.However, with regard to cash and valuable items, in cases where the hotel requests clarification of its kind and value, if the guest did not do so, the hotel will compensate the damage for up to 50,000 yen I will.|
|2.||Damages such as loss or damage due to intention or negligence of the hotel occurred on the goods or cash brought into the facility by the guests and valuable items that were not valued at the front desk Sometimes, the hotel will compensate for the damage.However, we will indemnify the damage for guests who did not previously notify the type and price from guests up to 50,000 yen.|
Storage of guest's baggage or portable items
|Article 16 1.||When the guest's baggage arrives at the hotel prior to arrival, we will take responsibility only when the hotel consents before arrival and hand it over to the guest at check-in at the front desk .|
|2.||In the case where the guest's baggage or carrying item has been forgotten at the hotel after the guest checks out, when the owner is found out, the hotel will contact the owner and ask for the instructions will do.However, if there is no instruction from the owner or when the owner is not known, it is kept for 7 days including the date of ticket issue, and then it is delivered to the nearest police station.|
|3.||The responsibility of the hotel concerning the storage of baggage or carrying items of guests in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be limited to the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding paragraph in the case of paragraph 1, Shall comply with the provision of paragraph.|
Responsibility for Parking
|Article 17||Where guests use the parking lot of the hotel, regardless of the deposit of the key of the vehicle, the hotel lends a place and does not assume the management responsibility of the vehicle.However, in case of damages caused by intention or negligence of the hotel in management of the parking lot, we will charge it for the compensation.|
|Article 18||If the hotel suffers damage due to the willful or negligent of the guest, the guest shall compensate the damage to the hotel.|
- Appended Table 1, Calculation method of room charge(Article 2 Clause 1 and Article 12 Paragraph 1 Relationship)
- Remarks 1. The basic accommodation fee depends on the price list presented above.
2. Child fee applies to elementary school students or below, 70% of adult fee when providing meals and bedding similar to adults, 50% when offering children's meals and bedding.
- Appended Table 2, penalty(Article 6 Clause 2 Relationship)
- (Note) 1. % Is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation fee.
2. In the event that the number of contract days decreases, regardless of the shortened number of days, we will accept a penalty of 1 day (first day).
3. If there is a cancellation of the contract for part of group guests (15 or more), 10% of the total number of guests (fractions are out) 10 days before the accommodation (the day on which the application was accepted after that day) If so, round up.) We do not receive penalty charges for the number of people who fall under this category.